Rainsoft Financials is seeking talented and motivated Principal Software Engineer .NET to join our growing team. As a Principal Software Engineer .NET, you will be developing software as a service solution for the US finance industry delivering cutting-edge business processes and consumer experience through software. You will be expected to work in a dynamic team environment. You should be able to quickly gain a system-level understanding of our platform and. You should have a mastery of software engineering best practices including test-driven development, coding for reuse, readability, and good object-oriented design. As a senior software engineer, you will be expected to share and mentor other engineers on best practices.
Candidate Must Have
- Extensive expertise in .Net Core, C#, ASP.net, MVC , LINQ quires, HTML/XHTML, HTML5,CSS3
- Sound experience in different frameworks Entity Framework, MVC, JQuery and Angular JS
- Expertise in Agile Programming, OOP, Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Design, Multithreading, Enterprise Design Patterns, Continuous Integration.
- Hands-on experience in MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Visio, Servers/Platforms, IIS, Azure, SVN, GIT, Microsoft SQL
- Write and unit test, working, efficient, code using ASP Dot Net MVC platform
- Collaborate with a QA Analyst and Product Manager to design and deliver quality units of the functionality on a weekly basis
- Utilize best programming techniques, develop and follow the software development life cycle.
- Participate in a fifteen-minute daily stand up meeting to report progress.
- Participate in weekly meetings to estimate complexity, clarify requirements, and plan the implementation of business requirements.
- Consult and assist other Engineers with design and implementation as needed.