Inside Sales Manager
QuickStart is Cognitive Learning Management company disrupting the way how IT training is converted into high impact, personalized and customized learning experience through subscription of its flag ship platform CLIPP. QuickStart is MS Gold Partner and provides IT training to fortune customers in the areas of App Dev, Dev Ops, Information Security, Cloud computing and Data Science. If you are interested in becoming a part of a team that is going to change the game and disrupt the market in the way training is delivered, retained and implemented, we want to hear from you.
At QuickStart, we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion |Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution [ PRAISE ]
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for Inside Sales for IT Skills division.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Inside Sales Manager will interview, hire, train, onboard all new representatives for Quickstart PK Team.
- Inside Sales Manager will need to run the sales org based on the Sales Excellence Plan.
- Reach targeted sales goals and performance levels by effectively guiding your team.
- Motivate sales associates to promote QuickStart offerings and solutions while ensuring expected metrics are achieved.
- Plan sales programs to achieve key business objectives.
- Analyze various sales reports to project sales and establish quotas.
- Participate in and close large sales opportunities with sales representatives while acting as a mentor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- Work Experience: years of Contact center or Sale experience (preferably, not mandatory).
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Management Experience (preferably, not mandatory).
- Experience with selling IT Skills content.
- Working knowledge of the Internet.
- Problem solving and decision making capability.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of backgrounds, levels and positions.
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience in e Learning industry will be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Approaches work/responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Capable of meeting productivity performance goals.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Working Hours: 7 PM – 4 AM